Monday, March 15, 2010

a late oscar post

I haven't been able to get around to post but hear are my thoughts on the most recent academy awards. I have watch the awards in a few years and only watched this year because Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin where hosting. I would have to say that I was surprised by this years ceremony mostly because Avatar did not win best picture. I would not be faulted for making the assumption that a movie that's made billions of dollars and received a lot of critical praise would win the big award. Something I was glad to see was Jeff Bridges win his first Oscar I have not seen Crazy heart yet but i am a fan of his. But he was not the only actor to win for the first time all of the other acting award winners where first timers as well. I got to say that after watching the Oscars their are a lot of movies that I still haven't seen theirs the hurt locker, A serious man, Up in the air, and quite a few others I still haven't seen inglorious basterds. In all I would say the Oscars where alright this year also i have a lot of movies to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment